$$$ for one on one to help fix my modded GTA5 files. #donejustdone

• Too frustrated to make this detailed and thorough, so I apologise for that.

Long story short, I've done hours of research, tried everything I can, and for whatever reason cannot get my mods to work, ide have to discord chat with someone one on one to explain everything better. Essentially about 2 weeks ago my Menyoo stopped working but I was like whatever, until I couldn't even load the game up one day. It would let me choose single player and it would load for about a minute or so and it would just crash and exit all together. So to play the game, I luckly had a backup thanks to the very wise and easily explainable YouTuber "Games and Graphics". So that's how I've been playing. Ide like to figure out what the issue is. I don't know how much it would cost to have someone get on a call with me and kinda look over my game files and OpenIV and show me what might be wrong and help me fix it. Let me know if you think you might be able to help me with this little dilemma. I'm sure it will be something that will be easily noticed by one of you but again, I'm new to this and I'm sure I've made some mistakes.

Let me know if interested. Thank you!

• all you need is simple troubleshooting. Back up all your mods, then re-install the game. Install mods one by one and launch the game after each install. When the game refuses to launch, uninstall the last mod and try again. If it works then whatever that mod was is the cause. Its not something that can easily be found just by looking at game files.

Nobody ever said modding was fun

@BigUnlucky said in $$ for one on one to help fix my modded GTA5 files. #donejustdone:

Too frustrated to make this detailed and thorough

That's why no amount of money can help you. As Ambassador Sarek once said: "It is difficult to answer when one does not understand the question."

Seriously, your topic is a mess. Something about your game no longer working, one day; something about Menyoo, a youtuber who told you about backups.

Why not work a little more systematic? From what I can tell, you were almost certainly experiencing an update issue (aka, Menyoo crashed because ScriptHookV got updated). So, first update your game. Then get the latest ScriptHookV (and SHVDN, if you use it). Then get the lastest Menyoo (from github: the older version here on 5mods no longer works). Etc. Systematically bring all components of your game up to speed. That is a sure-way method to fix your issues. And a nice way to keep your money in your pocket. :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.