[VEHICLE] Robotech Macross transformer jet see video / Arma mod

This is pretty amazing, it is done with Arma can it be done in GTA V?

• @DarthPungz I get an error saying that you have disabled playback on other websites.

• @LeeC2202 Watch it on YouTube. I don't know why someone would block their videos, obviously they upload them to show something to other people.

• @DarthPungz Nice aircraft, or is it a spacecraft?

• @Akila_Reigns I know I can watch it on YouTube, it's just annoying to be forced away from the site you're on to watch a video that could be watched in place.

I actually made the post in case the OP wasn't aware that they had set an option that causes this problem.

• When you forget to enable embedding

@Frazzlee Could not embed, not my video, the owner wont allow. Sorry. You need to click the Arma2 Mod Future plane... link at the top of the window. Sorry again, I just thought it was very cool. I saw several Macross Arma videos, one that transforms from jet to full robot

@Akila_Reigns Is from Japanese cartoon called Robotech. It is like a F-14 Tomcat that can fly in space and transform into a robot. It is pretty neat.

@LeeC2202 Not my video, sorry for the trouble. Here are is a link to a Google search with many Arma mods with this vehicle. Robotech Macross Arma mod videos.

• @DarthPungz Not a problem, as I said, I only mentioned it because it's hard to see if users have problems when you're dealing with your own videos, because you get different permissions... so I just thought it was worth mentioning. Now that you've explained that it was someone else's video, I understand it's not something you can change.

Because of my old age, I can see a video and think "Oh, I'll watch that later" and then forget about it, which is why I like to watch them in place. It's hard work being an old git sometimes. :D

Anyone feeling like this could be something worth working on in the new year?

• I would also love to see fully transformable veritech fighters in GTA. Option B would be Transformers.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.