I got banned from this website, please reconsider unbanning me

• Respected Sir/Madam,
    I got banned from this account on 8th of January, 2021 for the apparent reason of spamming requests. I had absolutely no idea that copying and pasting a simple request comment would get me banned. I had no intention on violating any guidelines of this website. I was completely unaware that this is considered wrong. I did not commit any grave mistake. I just wanted various well-known Modders to see my idea/request and hence, I had commented the same comment multiple times on different mods' comment section. I request you, Sir/Madam to please consider unbanning my account. I assure you that I will never to do anything that violates the terms and conditions proposed by this prestigious website ever again. I have been an active member of this website for over 4 years now, since 2017 and I do not wish to lose this account. I'm a huge loyal fan of this website. I humbly request you to please do the needful. Thanking you in anticipation of a positive reply.

• How frequently were you posting?

• @mrwallace888 I can't say for sure but I think I might have posted the same comment about 7-8 times on different mods' comment sections for the past 2 days. i just wanted more Modders to know about my idea/request, hoping that at least one of the them might respond. I didn't mean to disrespect the website's guidelines in any way. Is there any chance I can get my account back. I can assure you that I will never commit this mistake ever again. I'm not even sure if I can reply to this post again, I seem to log in and out abruptly. Please help me secure my account again. I would be very grateful.

• @Global-Moderators @administrators @ReNNie @meimeiriver @Reyser @Dark0ne @InfamousSabre
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I was banned from this account of mine on the 8th of January, 2021, for the account of spamming requests. I am very sorry that I was unaware that copying and pasting a request comment would violate the guidelines of this prestigious website and get me banned. I only did this so that more Modders would know about my idea/request and hoped that at least one of them might respond to my request. I am sorry that I was not aware that there was a seperate section for posting requests in the forum. I thought that posting comments was the only way to make your request/idea known to the modders.
    I request you Sir/Madam to please consider unbanning my account. I genuinely apologize for the mistake and I assure you that I will never do anything that will violate the terms and conditions ever again. I have been an active member of this site for over 4 years now, since 2017 and I really don't wish to lose this account now. I'm not even sure if I can reply this post again, I seem to log in and out abruptly. I humbly request you to please help me secure my account again. Thanking you in anticipation of a positive reply.

@RJ-7 your request is noted

• @ReNNie Respected Sir/Ma'am, please let me know if I can regain access to my account. I honestly don't know if I can reply your post again because I am just logging in and out of this account unexpectedly over and over again. It is really hard for me to reply because of this. I request you, Sir/Ma'am to please provide me a definitive answer before I get logged out again. I really don't want lose this account of mine. Please help me in this regard, Sir/Ma'am.

@RJ-7
    You have been unbanned. please avoid repeating what you did in the future.

• @Wanted188 @ReNNie Thank you Sir, for unbanning me. You have been of great help to me. I will make sure to avoid committing the same mistake again. Thank you again. 🙏

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.