My Modding Requests for the popular & capable Modders of our Community
- Custom Animations (the biggest need right now, Massive Breakthrough!)
- Dismemberment/Gore remake by JulioNIB (since jedijosh920 is unavailable and this mod is in desperate need of an update)
- Rico Rodriguez Addon Ped from Just Cause 4 (will work well with Just Cause Grappling Hook script by JulioNIB)
- Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) Addon Ped from the original Indiana Jones Trilogy
- A legit Parkour/Freerunning Script (inspired by Watch Dogs, Sleeping Dogs, Assassin Creed, Prince of Persia and similar to the GTA San Andreas mod)
- Enhanced Melee Combat remake (in desperate need of an update due to game crash)
- Pick up and Throw Objects Script (inspired by GTA IV)
- Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) Addon Ped from Cyberpunk 2077
- Any Addon Ped from Saints Row series (maybe Shaundi from Saints Row: The Third Remastered)
- A legit Archery (Bow & Arrow) Addon Weapon with appropriate animation
- An Update to Menyoo Trainer by MAFINS (to fully support v1.0.2189.0 features)
- Selfie Girl Addon Ped from GTA V Loading Startup Screen (with Hair Physics and Jiggle Physics)
- A legit Katana/Sword Addon Weapon with appropriate animations (which works in tandem with Dismemberment)
P.S. Anyone interested in making any of these mods a reality, please feel free to reply to this post. Thank you!
Don't tag random users in your topics, specially when its about mod requests. I've edited your post to remove the tagged users.
@Reyser Okay Sir, thanks for letting me know. I will not do the same again.
@RJ-7 Ignore it. Is a warning that sometimes appears with specific text characters and/or links but is not important at all in this context.
@Reyser Sir, but I would like to Edit that particular Post in the future with my updated requests. Please can you revert this flag for me. Thank you,Sir.
@RJ-7 We can't remove such flags. Try to clear your browser cache and edit again the topic to see if it fixes your problem.
@Reyser Oh, Thank you Sir. The tip that you gave me worked. I am able to edit my post for now.