Need help installing cars

• Hello all,

I bought gta 5 through steam about 3 weeks ago. I’m running it on windows 10 on a acer nitro 5. I have successfully installed the enhanced native trainer. I have gta 5 mod manger with the lastest tutorial installed. I have scripthook installed in game file i believe I have all the current versions of everything needed to add cars to the game. But every time I add a car to mods file and edit dlc list with open iv the game either won’t load or crashes after load screen. I have followed steps correctly I believe in the read me files and still won’t load or the car is not in the game. I have spend 3 days about 2 to 3 hours a day just trying to add a new car to the game and still no prevail. If there is anything I can do or change please let me know. Once I get home I can take screen shots if needed. Thanks

• does the game load fine without the car?

• @IncredibleR you'll need script hook v , gameconfig , packfile limit adjuster and a heap limit adjuster to prevent all sorts of issues

• @drlq99

Yea game loads fine with out the car mod installed

• @Zuraxo said in Need help installing cars:

@IncredibleR you'll need script hook v , gameconfig , packfile limit adjuster and a heap limit adjuster to prevent all sorts of issues

I have scripthook, latest gameconfig update, can I find this pack file limit adjuster here?

• @IncredibleR I've send u a message because my post keeps getting flagged as spam...

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.