[VEHICLE][WIP] AUTO UNION - Audi F103 (1965 - 1972)

• F103 is the internal designation for a series of car models produced by Auto Union in West Germany from 1965 to 1972, derived from the earlier DKW F102 . The DKW marque was dropped and model was launched simply as the "Audi", a brand that had been dormant since before the Second World War...
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Beautiful. Will there be a 4 door variant like the Audi 100 that was made during those years, perhaps?

• @Frostelis Thank you. What I’m working on is a two-door version. There is a lot of work and it will take time. Will I have the will for some more versions (Maybe a convertible) after that ... we'll see later :)

• Sweeet

• The engines of the F103 series were "M118" developed by Daimler-Benz (as part of a military project that never came to fruition). I didn't have that engine, so I used parts of various engines from "Forza" ... I put together something that in the end looks enough like it (at least to me).
    alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

I moved the rotating part slightly towards the driver's side, because for some reason the animation doesn't work on the passenger's side. Is it a "Z Modeler" issue or something else - I don't know. If anyone might know I would appreciate the knowledge :)

• Amazing attention to detail

• I never wanted to pick You on anything, but as You included the picture of a IRL one, I think You should scale up the air filter cover.

Everything is amazing, as always - keep up the good work!

• @HRH Thanks... it isnot so simple... just a little bigger would peek out through the hood:)

• @NajPotez What about using screen dimension and scale on X and Y from top view?

• @HRH I tried that. The part needs to be shortened to fit.

resize1

All together it affects the proportions so in the end it doesn’t look very good.

resize3

Otherwise, the size of the air filter is not identical in all images (probably depending on the year of manufacture ). There’s also sometimes a tube addition that I’m thinking about as well.

IRL

resize4

All in all, trust me, in the end I will choose the most optimal option. Most often, it is a compromise between authenticity and appearance.

• Car keys idea:

• lmao now that's a funny video to introduce keys ! I don't think I've seen animated car keys in ignition in ANY gta game or any mod for gta. That's amazing

• @Frostelis Yes. I used "bobble_base" and "bobble_hand" bones. Unfortunately this eliminates the nodding dog. Only one of those "nodding bobble things" can be in the car.

• @NajPotez That's not true. First bobble base isn't needed as it's just an inert part that's for tuning. Second there's also bobble hand (slower bobbling), and several dummies named misc_wobble or misc_bobble, not sure, from the Arena wars update, check that out.

• @GreenAid I will, thank you.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.