[VEHICLE][WIP] AUTO UNION - Audi F103 (1965 - 1972)

• F103 is the internal designation for a series of car models produced by Auto Union in West Germany from 1965 to 1972, derived from the earlier DKW F102 . The DKW marque was dropped and model was launched simply as the "Audi", a brand that had been dormant since before the Second World War...
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Beautiful. Will there be a 4 door variant like the Audi 100 that was made during those years, perhaps?

• @Frostelis Thank you. What I’m working on is a two-door version. There is a lot of work and it will take time. Will I have the will for some more versions (Maybe a convertible) after that ... we'll see later :)

• Sweeet

• The engines of the F103 series were "M118" developed by Daimler-Benz (as part of a military project that never came to fruition). I didn't have that engine, so I used parts of various engines from "Forza" ... I put together something that in the end looks enough like it (at least to me).
    alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

I moved the rotating part slightly towards the driver's side, because for some reason the animation doesn't work on the passenger's side. Is it a "Z Modeler" issue or something else - I don't know. If anyone might know I would appreciate the knowledge :)

• Amazing attention to detail

• I never wanted to pick You on anything, but as You included the picture of a IRL one, I think You should scale up the air filter cover.

Everything is amazing, as always - keep up the good work!

• @HRH Thanks... it isnot so simple... just a little bigger would peek out through the hood:)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.