Loading MP maps crashes Open All Interiors and SimpleTrainer
Hello! For some reason, my trainers (and other scripts) would crash when attempting to load the MP maps. As someone who makes videos, having half of the games locations locked off to me is rather crippling. I've had this problem for several days, and I've attempted to reinstall the game in order to fix it. I've also searched on the forums and other websites for help in regards to this issue, but I think I might be the only one who has this problem (as far as I am aware of), so "googling it" might not really help me in this case.
Here are the errors in the scripts when trying to load MP maps:
[15:18:40] CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'TrainerV.asi' (0x00007FF8A389E6B0), id 40
[15:35:40] CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'OpenInteriors.asi' (0x00007FF8DDBEB950), id 39
I'm quite certain that I might have a conflicting mod installed, because this only happened after I installed a few mods (I can't recall which). I'm gonna work to find out which one it is, and post the solution here once I get to it. However, there's still a very high chance that I'll fail in my endeavors, so any help or further questions would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time!
The mods I currently have installed:
- ScriptHookV -> (HeapAdjuster, AddonSpawner, CWeaponInfoBlob, Menyoo, NSFGuage, DoPedStuff, SirenSettingLimitAdjuster, OpenInteriors [installed after error to prove problem exists])
- Community Script Hook -> (Addonpeds with an improved pedselector, NativeUI, ScriptManager, posts of steel)
- Euphoria Main
- MAPS -> Forests of San Andreas, GTA:V Remastered, CityLights, Paleto Bay Overhaul, Paleto Bay Hospital, Paleto Bay Gym, Paleto Bay Gas Station
- GTA:V Remake
- No Rockstar Logos intro
- Vanilla SUV Tow Hitch Fix
- Female skin improvement, as well as a better scope
- Various weapons in AG's Weapons folder
- LOTS of vehicles, including installations from the latest IVPack, VanillaWorks and DispatchWorks.
- LOTS of addonpeds, all installed in the Addonpeds folder.
Nothing in the original game is overwritten, all mods are in the MODS folder, if it helps any.
Again, thank you for your time! I hope to have this fixed pretty soon, this game has been the death of me for the past few days. I'm more than happy to elaborate on any further details that you might require.
UPDATE! SO, after lots of trial and error of uninstalling and reinstalling various mods, I managed to narrow it down to three culprits I had installed:
- Annis Kawaii
- Karin Sultan Basic
The first one I can understand why it won't work, it could be due to the RPF being like 2.2 GB large and something to do with packfile limits or some shit IDK. Tomorrow, I'm gonna try to trim it down by removing unnecessary peds to see if it'll do the trick.
With the two cars, however, those make no sense to me. Without Addonpeds they generate a generic game error as well. I don't know what they're doing to my game, but apparently my game is allergic to some of Stewart's addons. lol I'll figure something out.
However, it is getting late for me, and I gotta go to bed so I can properly get ready for work tomorrow. I'll provide more updates on my journey to fix my game, so if anyone else has the same problem, they can at least have a few viable solutions. Goodnight everybody!
EDIT: I would provide links and images but for some reason it would flag my post for spam. IDK why
EDIT 2: Y'all are still free to provide feedback or ask questions, I'm still baffled as to why @13Stewartc 's cars don't react well with my game. lol
UPDATE! Problem is fixed! I repeat, I solved the problem!
It turns out that one single addonped has been causing all my woes. I removed it and viola, everything works as intended. However, it took me two full days to come to that conclusion but whatever. In regards to two of Stewarts vehicles, well... that one's been a bit of a ballbuster.
SO, I'll start off with Stewart's vehicles because that was what I solved first. I researched the "generic error" I got from the two vehicles, that generic error being "ERR_FIL_PACK_1". I looked it up and it turns out that I needed the Packfile Limit Adjuster in order to fix. Several days ago I uninstalled that because I thought it was the one preventing me from loading MP maps (as it said in the description not to do so). I installed it and it immediately fixed Stewart's vehicles, so we're good on that front.
However, the AddonPeds took me a whole day to fix. At first I was trimming the file size (which was time consuming due to how RPF files worked for some strange reason) to see if that was the problem, but it wasn't. I cut down the file size from 2.3 gbs to 1.2 gbs, and no dice. So I figured "it might be one or more of the peds causing problems" so I uninstalled them all. The game loaded without script errors when I did, so it further reinforced that theory. I installed the peds I wanted to keep in batches of 5 to 10 (with all of the peds highlighted so I know which ones were the potential problem ones). 90 peds in, the scripts crashed. I then installed each ped one by one, and lo and behold...
It was fucking Neo. It was the Neo addon ped.
That single ped model has caused me grief over the past five days. After deleting that ped, I installed the rest in batches, and found no issues. No script crashes, and nothing in regards to Addonpeds crashing from loading peds that came after Neo (that was a problem in of itself but I had a stopgap measure already in place, thankfully this is no longer needed). Everything works as intended. So yeah, I can finally rest easy.
TL;DR: Some vehicle addons require the Pack File Limit Adjuster for some reason, and the Neo Addon Ped causes multiple issues for unknown reasons.
Thank you all for your time and viewership. Hopefully this helps someone else later on down the line. Good night to you all, and happy modding!