GTA V - Truck Simulator Multiplayer

• alt text

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

I am creating something like a car simulator / truck simulator multiplayer mod, in the perspective real-life, natural economy and self-organizing server population. I have been developing it for a very long time. I plan to upload something here. I am looking for like-minded people who are interested in this topic.

I already have a topic on the forum (off-topic section, looking for cooperation). Here I plan to publish the development process for your comments!

Here is a fresh WIP video about cars dashboard https://www.patreon.com/posts/49102445

alt text

Thanks for attention :slight_smile:

• Puedo juegar con migo

• We continue to work on the project!

alt text

A new Brute Paulton series has been added to the semi truck range. On sale will be available two versions of engines (standard and increased power) and two versions of the chassis (two-axle and three-axle). Of course, this series is based on the original model from the GTA universe.

These trucks will be in the middle and entry-priced semi trucks category. The engines are characterized by high consumption, but they are quite reliable!

It will also be possible to find very worn-out copies with high mileage and a rusty body on sale. The initial price segment just starts with these offers :o)

Possibly a sleeper model will be added. This option will allow you to leave the character to rest anywhere on the map, not just in a safe house.

We are currently testing these systems:

• Air compressor (efficiency, wear, performance versus engine RPM)
    • Air brakes for trucks and trailers (efficiency, auto-braking at low pressure)
    • Air suspension for semi trucks
    • Receiver pressure and dashboard indication

Thank you for your attention :o)

@Partizancheg great work, I assume you are uploading this freely on 5Mods when finished? As we do not allow for advertising Patreon content this way.

• @ReNNie Thank you! But our project is not about creating car models, but about creating a multiplayer mode. Therefore, the developed models are an exclusive part of it (like textures or scripts) and are not planned for a separate publication (neither paid nor free).

However, access to the results of our work (access to the servers) will be absolutely free. We are also categorically against pay-to-win model.

Is this approach enough to keep posting the progress here? Should we refuse to post links to patreon?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.