[VEHICLE][WIP] SIMCA 1100 / 1200 / 1204 (1967 - 1985)

• Founded in November 1934 by "Fiat", in 1970 became a brand of "Chrysler Europe", After in 1978 "PSA (Peugeot-Citroën)" took over the company it was merged with "Talbot" and after a short period disappeared... It is...
    LOGOS
    The Simca 1100 is a car built from 1967 to 1982 by Simca /It was replaced by the Simca-Talbot Horizon.
    The 1100 was the result of "Project 928", started in 1962. In 1963, "Chrysler" took a controlling interest in Simca, approving the project in 1964, with a production target of summer 1967

The model I work with is provided by IKSR (once again, thanks)
    The model has a lot of polygons, practically no interior and no engine ... a lot of work
    Zmodeler

• Good luck on this one

• Woaw an another iconic french car ^^ good luck for this work ;) and thanks for your work ^^

• I’ve been doing a lot of welding lately. I reduced about 900k polygons...
    polyold
    polynew

... so now I can show the first shots from the game. A few more details are missing, such as badges, but that will come too.
    front
    rear
    Next, follows the addition of polygons. I need to make the interior, but before that I will see what I can do for the engine. (I will let you know)

• Progress with engine:

• The car, which has been in production for three decades, understandably had many different dashboards. Here are some:
    dashboards

I chose the early seventies. I adjusted the speedometer to fit the Schafter dials (I might make a replace version for "Blista"), so it will accurately show the speed in MPH...
    dials

All in all the result is not perfect but it resembles enough. Here is a screenshot from ZModeler:
    ZM

I still have a lot of work to do on the interior. When I finish that - I will show it on video.

• It shows something of my interior :

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.