Way to activate and desactivate mods

• I need a way to activate and desactivate mods for single player in order to dont be banned when I play online. I know NiumManager do that but OpenIV create folders and files. Now I have copied the GTAV folder so I have one with mods and the other one without mods and I change the names when I want play single or online. But it is not a solution since I can forget it and accidentally go in online. Any help please?

• @huxley Rename dinput8.dll to something else or move it out the game directory when you want to go online. No need to have two copies of the game, as renaming or removing the dinput8.dll will disable the mods from loading.

• @WGotch07 Your reply made me both laugh and smile. When I think of the number of posts I've seen, here and elsewhere, with advice ranging from "use this mod to disable all your addons" to boasts about "I have 2 full version of GTA V", you finally posted the right way to do it. It's also the first file you want to remove/rename when troubleshooting a no launch. Post should be pinned.

@JohnFromGWN

It is in the pinned guide thing:

Disabling all mods

Moving or renaming dinput8.dll will stop ScriptHookV, ScriptHookVDotNet and OpenIV from loading. If you properly used OpenIV's mod folder, this disables all mods > and you should be able to play the unmodded game and even join a GTA:O session.

Just nobody reads it 🥲

• @ikt I'm not surprised. They also don't read the posting guidelines. "Help me fix my addon. End of Post"

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.