Vehicle Issue - Car won't drive

• Hello GTA 5 Mods,

If someone can help me or point me in the right direction will be much appreciated.

I recently installed some new vehicle addons and 2 Ymap garages. After driving for about 10-15 minutes i get in my car and it doesn't drive , when i hit the gass it jolts moving back and forward does anyone have any idea?

Thank you in advanced.

@MDizz Please try to be more specific on which car doesn't drive, or all cars, also on the mods you recently installed

• @Biggdogg I'm using these plugins
    Scripthook.Net
    ScripthookV
    Human Needs
    Menyoo
    Persistence2
    Pack life limit
    RoadsOfEurope
    trainer
    Heap Adjuster
    game config installed
    MapBuilder

I thought it was just on one addon car but it's happening to quite a few of them now car scraches the floor and can't drive it like normal it jolts backward and forwards.

• Please see clips below for my issue.

car 1
    car 2

This eventually affects all cars with mods and without mods

• That effect happens on fuel scripts when your fuel is to low last time I played with them otherwise your car might get random damage from a script maybe? I also got that issue on the persistence script when fuel in the file is to low hope that helps

• @Zuraxo thank you, you may have hit the nail on the head I am using fuel script reloaded as the others don’t work. I will let you know

• @MDizz yea i just remember i used persistence and a fuel script and it didn't work well together

• @Zuraxo I found a way to make these scripts work.

in the Fuelreloaded.ini set LINKWITHDASHBOARD=False
    This fixed my issue.

• @MDizz nice now we helped eachother out lmao ty!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.