Working Mod List
Re: WORKING MOD LIST FOR VERSION 1.0.1868.0 A year later and no one, still, has responded and found a working mod list
What's being asked is unreasonable and not feasible to map out.
- Some mods are constantly updated, some are just left there and continue to work.
- Some mods depend on other mods. These may not need updating, but the mods they depend on, do need updating.
- Some mods may or may not interfere with some other mods. Which these are is annoying to figure out at best, impossible at worst.
- Some mods may only touch a small part of the game/files, some change a lot of things.
The reason the "guides" should be superficial is to build some understanding. It's almost certain any "comprehensive complete" guide will just be obsolete in a year, if not sooner.
Generally, this holds:
- Mods from different categories should not interfere, e.g. vehicle mods and graphics mods
- Conversely, mods that change a lot of gameplay-related files are quicker to break, and are incompatible with eachother.
- Add-on type mods should just work fine, e.g. map mods and vehicle mods
- Be sure to grab a gameconfig that supports more content, and the Heap Adjuster