Anyway to fix the replace cars glitching out in cut scenes?

• Hello again,
    As the post title goes, I am wondering if there is anyway to fix my replace cars glitching out in SP cut scenes? I am working on replacing the vanilla cars and want to replay SP. However, Im noticing some of the cars glitching out with improper character and seat positions. Bumpers or doors would be off etc. For instance, the repo mission when Franklin repossess the BeeJay, that car was replaced with the real FJ counter part. During the part when Michael appears from the back to get Franklin at gun point was "glitched". Camera was off, seating was off, and when he crashed through the window the doors were off and bumpers. So, I tried another FJ model and bam worked perfect and everything looked good. I did this for a few others that ended up worked great but others not so much and don's see anymore models that I can try.
    So that brings me here, and correct if I'm wrong but doesn't it have something to do with dummy placement? If so how can I adjust this for certain cars?
    Your help is much appreciated!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.