</UnkVecData> in .rel files is responsible for min/max engine sound pitch?

• While editing .awc files to change vehicle sounds I ended up using Codewalker to find and edit .rel files as part of my attempt to create a realistic V10 sound. These files found in x64/audio of many dlc.rpf seem to be responsible for how the sound ends up being streamed in the game. Regardless of how much you edit an EXHAUST_ACCEL or anything, the sound you hear in-game is defined by the values found underneath </UnkVecData>. I was wondering if there was a way to get them out of the equation in an effort to make the .wav file sound exactly as it was edited without further pitch interference by the game. Has anyone found a way to edit these files successfully and get expected results? These two numbers could change many things in the audio editing department and there is little info about them available on the net. All I know is they are responsible for min/max pitch. Are there default values? Thank you for reading, I hope some information is shared here, otherwise I'll have to test changes to them until something makes sense and I understand their effects.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.