All Ped Models stretch abnormally under the arms when they go up.

• (Copy and paste from discord) Ard so basically. I been getting into ped modding recently and been doing things with textures. But, I wanted to take it a step further and do more with the models. I've seen you and others do Franklin shoe to Mp converts and I wanted to try and learn it too. With the lack of any tutorials it was real hard but eventually I came across this forum that had some guy's way of doing it. I followed it and was not surprisingly unsuccessful. It just made some of my shoes disappear and even when trying to replace them with a working mod they wouldn't show. So i forgot about that and just downloaded this texture pack for the nike techfleece hoodie model. I hopped into my game and since i had just been messing around with 3Ds modding the past couple days, this was the first time in a while I was actually running and jumping around in the game. I have superjump in menyoo on, so when I jumped and my players arms went up they did what you see in the screenshot. I switched clothes a few times to make sure it was an everything issue and not just modded clothes. It's more noticeable on modded clothes but you can still kinda see it on the regular mp clothes as well. I've tried everything from reinstalling the game to replacing the x64s. I reinstalled OpenIv a couple times and still it does the same thing. Update, i've now discovered that all peds do this not just mp. link text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.