_manifest.ymf into codewalker. Generate ? ok. Save ? Impossible...
My issue is simple. I use codewalker 29 for trying to make mapping.
Everything is happening well when I move props, calculate all flags and extents, save ymap files, and more. But when I generate my _manifest.ymf, I can't save it because no save button is existing. ( that is so strange because it's working into many tutorials I looked at on Youtube )
So, close to the " generate " button, I just can get " XML for manifest.ymf ". And, when I copy this generated text in a xml compliant tool, it's impossible to convert it over GTA meta toolkit. Nothing is working.
Is someone is able to explain me how to activate the save button into codewalker ?
Is someone is able to explain me how to convert the generated text without using Meta toolkit or other tool ?
( from France )
If that doesn't fix it, here's something else you might try:
- Open CodeWalker's RPF Explorer (CW > '[<<]' > 'Tools...' > 'RPF Explorer...')
- Search for '_manifest.ymf' (in the top right search box) & pick one at random
- Right-click it & select 'Export XML...' & select a location to save the file
- Open the exported '_manifest.ymf.pso.xml' with a Text Editor (Notepad++ etc)
- Replace the contents of the file with the generated text you copy from within CodeWalker & save the file
- Back to CW's RPF Explorer, navigate to the location in the game files that you want the '_manifest.ymf' to be (any location will do really, as file can be moved after anyway)
- Enter Edit Mode using the '[ Edit mode]' button (left of search box) & accept the warning.
- Right-click anywhere within the folder & select 'Import XML...' & import your edited '_manifest.ymf.pso.xml'
- A few seconds later, your '_manifest.ymf' should appear in the folder.