I need help!

• I have a problem with my gta v, when I want to generate a vehicle from a dlc, it tells me that the model is invalid, why? It should be noted that I have the gta v in its latest update.

• Are you saying that you want to spawn a car that you added as a DLC is invalid or DLC cars from game update are invalid?

• @Algonquin1234 In-game vehicles, such as the 8F, etc., generating them with a mod menu gives me the error of `` invalid model ''

• Try to redownload the files. Go to the Rockstar Launcher, and Click on GTA V, then settings, and click on verify game files, maybe something got corrupted. If you have Steam, Right click on the game, then properties, then manage, then verify game files. I don't know how on Epic Games, but I assume it's the same as Steam. What mod menu are you using? If you mean as an actual mod menu for Online play then we cannot help you as it's forbidden here. Let us know the name of the Trainer. If you have a pirated copy we cannot help you either as you can just buy the game.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.