Page view count and other statistics

• It would be interesting to know the view count on mod pages. If nothing is stored from before, the info could be something like: "Number of unique views since date".

It would also be nice with a "number of downloads since last update", since the number of downloads increases even if a user downloaded a previous version of it. People who are updating a lot will get more downloads than others since old users are counted again. This can be a bit confusing when trying to figure out if something is popular.

Also, while I'm at it, a nice feature would be information about where people are downloading from, what country.

• These are good ideas but I'm honestly not tracking any of this stuff yet. I'll see how much database space it'll take to start tracking. It might be that I only do these statistics about registered users because otherwise, that would be tracking hundreds of thousands of downloads per week.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.