game out of memory

• hey guys,

i get this famous game out of memory. please reboot your game..

i literally gone over every fix on youtube, and on google- from replacing the gameconfig, to adding heap adjuster,
    to packfile limit adjuster- and i still getting this horrible error message.

does anyone experiences the same issue? or has any idea on how to fix this?

• Do you have any graphics, map or density mods at all? The error is caused when the game requests more memory than your machine can allocate to it. Spawning more peds/objects/vehicles, or higher resolution textures, or even just having your graphics set too high can cause this crash if you have all of the other limit adjusters.

• well, yes, i did start replacing modded cars, and obsiously its the poblem, but- when i replaced it back (I backed it up) it still doesnt work.

• @ItsJustCurtis Not trying to hijack the thread but I too will randomly have this issue still with all prerequisites installed. You mentioned that it depends on the machine you have. Well I have Ryzen 3700X, 16GB 3600Mhz RAM, and 3070 GPU. Its not the most powerful rig but it should well enough no?
    At this time I have about 200 replaced cars with another 100 or so add on cars. No graphic or texture mods other than ENB. Note that all of my replaced cars are around 10MB or under in size. I usually don't have any ingame graphic loading issues either so am wonder if I just am reaching the game engine's limit?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.