Game crashing with cars...
Hello! So I am installing custom cars (I have done this is the past) and I can get to the main screen and when I click Story it loads for a little bit then just crashes. This is a fresh install of GTA and the only modded files it has is:
• Mods folder with Update in it
• Scripthookdotnet and ScripthookV
• Simple Trainer ASI and INI
• All OpenIV ASI's
• Car folder with file inside, inside of GTA/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
• Edited the GTA/mods/update/update.rpf/comma/data/dlclist.xml
this is what is inserted into that ^ "<Item>dlcpacks:\pgt3</Item>" (Other slash is not showing up after the 3)
Any help would be much appreciated, Thank you
@FadeRemix You will also need these. Follow the install instructions that are provided by each of them.
If the game continues to crash after you install all of these then you will have to then check the car mods themselves as they can be the ones causing the crashes.
@DugiHowser Will try this thank you!
@DugiHowser It worked! Thank you very much!!!