%80 of the cars in the traffic is only Black (BUG)

• i can think of is reinstall directx or rolling back your video drivers. What else can you do? Sometimes it seems like the GTA gods are messing with us.. .

• So this has been driving me up a wall for a long time. I don't think it's an issue limited to a small percentage of players, either. I think most people just don't even notice. The issue seems to be not that it spawns too many black cars, but that it rarely spawns anything beyond the first or second color option, and rockstar created most of the color palettes starting with black listed first, then white and red. Sparky's mod moves a lot of the black options further down the list, so while it fixes the issue of black traffic, it doesn't fix the real issue of almost never spawning colors past the 2nd or 3rd option listed in carvariations.meta. I really hope there is a modder out there with the skills to fix this with a script or something because it really ruins the game for me. Every car spawns in the same damn color 90% of the time.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.