I have to wait for the scripthookdotnet update, right?

• After this GTA5 online tuner update, I updated addon files, trainer files, and other files, but failed to load them into story mode.
    I found out that some users are waiting for an update on the scripthookdotnet files, and I'm not the only one waiting for an update on scripthookdotnet, am I?

• @Versace_Koz Where did you see this? All my scripts are running. Are you sure you don't mean SHV?

If so, it's here:
    http://dev-c.com/GTAV/scripthookv

Edit: Sorry for any confusion I may have caused from another thread. When I asked if you had SHVDN installed it's not because of a pending update, it's because it uses F4 by default - the same key used by your mod - so I was thinking possible conflict.

• The same thing happened to me, I did tests moving mods and I realized that what was causing the problem was open iv.

• @derekzgz I'm really curious. How did OpenIV keep your game from loading? It only does what you tell it to do, how you edit the files is what causes issues.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.