(BUG)Can't use Los Santos Customs/Mechanics shops. Missions don't work. Need help

• After the new update, I uninstalled and reinstalled my game then re-modded it. Now I can't use any Los Santos Customs/Mechanic shops, they worked before the update. The door doesn't open and there's no one inside when I no-clip in. The only thing I can think that could cause this is gameconfig for limitless vehicles but I went to the comments and no one else seems to have the problem so I don't know what could be causing it. I'm using the three main characters, it works for none of them. I know you can't use stuff like customs as other character models. No prompts or anything pops up either. For example, when you try to enter on foot, there will be a prompt in the corner of your screen saying you need a vehicle to enter. Nothing like that pops up. It would be nice to use the Los Santos Customs again, I like upgrading cars and driving them around. I know you can upgrade cars with Menyoo but the customs are a lot easier and more convenient. Please help me fix this.

Edit: There's also another problem, I just figured out that missions don't work. The mission thinks it has started, every icon on the map is removed and I can't switch characters but nothing happens. No cutscene or phone call starts. I still have control of the character but the mission doesn't start. It stays like this until you reload or quit the game. I think the mechanics not working and this is related but I don't know what could be causing it. Please help

• @Tuberculosis What mods did you install?

OpenAllInteriors removes all mission blips

No blips could be you ran into the blip limit (scripts that add a lot of blips) and you have to increase it via gameconfig but I need more information

Cheers

• @Zuraxo I don't have anything like that. The problem is that missions don't start when I go to them. Like I said before, the mission thinks it has started, every icon on the map is removed and I can't switch characters but nothing happens. No cutscene or phone call starts. I still have control of the character but the mission doesn't start. It stays like this until I reload or quit the game. The game applies all the mission start effects but the mission never starts. The mechanics don't work either, I think the two are related in some way but I don't know what could be causing them.
    Basically, mechanics don't work and missions don't start, nothing is wrong with the map or blips.
    The only mod that I can think could cause this problem is gameconfig for limitless vehicles but no one else seems to have the problems.

• @Tuberculosis why did you install a gameconfig in the first place what mods do you run? You don't need a gameconfig without mods

F7Y0's gameconfig is the best I know been using it for years

Cheers

• @Tuberculosis I think the problem with the blips is because of a script. Try to remove the scripts folder to see if it is the problem. For the mission, I think you can only play mission in gta v with a small amount of mods e.g. some add-on cars, a trainer, and that's it. Lots of mods alter the possible settings in gta v like God Mode, Teleport, and many more and some of the missions don't like that. So you can maybe try to decrease the amount of scripts you have and/or disable God Mode, AutoKill Enemies, and other settings from a trainer. Hope this helps :)

• @Tuberculosis Do you have the MP Maps enabled? If so, disable it. It can cause the issues your having with the Story Missions.

• @Tuberculosis @Tuberculosis well looks like i have it too lol. ever since i installed gameconfig my game's been going crazy. when i approach that trevor mansions mission in town, it takes away my ability to switch and gets all map icons out and the los santos customs will never open again. it's been a month since u posted this so have u found any solution? if so, help a brother out pls. have a good day!

• @SkorpionMk actually nvm it's all fixed now. turns out i was using the wrong gameconfig version. so ill leave this here if anyone has this problem, gameconfig needs to match your gta v version

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.