having issues to install Addons clothing

• greetings. i'm running my original copy of gta v at the leatest 1.57, released the July 20, 2021.

and i'm having issues with two particular modes, that perhaps should do the same thing.

i tried with:
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/mpclothes-addon-clothing-slots
    but the installation is not very clear due to the fact that i have no Dlclist.meta in my folder, and the creator is not willing to help.

then, to try something similar but in different way of installation, i tried with:
    MPmale and female addons:

but this one does not work either. clothings won't shows up.

and i tried to install those ones without any other addon installed. even separately to not cause conflictions.

the reason why i need those adder clothing, is because i'm running with EUP uniforms. and EUP uniforms replace the majority of the files. so in my end, i would like some way to add clothing instead of replace.

cheers.

if anything further is needed, let me ask.

• exept, the author said:

Here's some extra information:
    1.There is a typo in installation, the file is dlclist.meta and not .xml, it should be kinda obvious that i mean .meta though? Just addressing this issue

• @WGotch07 i managed to make it work.

but makes my game crash despite already installed gameconfig, headzip, the other limitator, and a bounch of files.

whenever i load my menyoo outfit that i created ( like the swat one ) it crashes.

and the worst part is, i didn't even installed any new files.

it automatically crashes when i load it with the mod installed.
    without it, cause no issues.

• @WGotch07 When the author says the file is dlclist.meta where you have the dlcpacks listed, that's a clear signal to stay away from that mod. lol. no?

• @WGotch07

Yes, one hundred percent.

I just installed a few hairs, cars and no scripts what so ever ( outside the required ones )

• @Frenk4 you should update to los santos tuner version and see if that helps, you will need to update your gameconfig if you do.

• @JohnFromGWN

exept, my game is already updated to the los santos tuner?

• @Frenk4 ok, but there was an update in August, just to keep your game current.

• @JohnFromGWN

i
    know.

• @Frenk4 well since your convinced everything is properly installed u might want to ask for help on the EUP discord as other users might have solved this issue, particularly since the clothes addon creator couldn't help.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.