I can't use any weapon in GTA 5

• Once i started GTA 5 i have a new problem i can use my weapons except pistols,smgs assault rifles can anyone help me to fix this problem

• @Rafi-Snih Which mods did you install that broke your game? If no mods installed, do a verify integrity.

• @JohnFromGWN I installed a Add-On vehicle
    called Schyster Velox

• @Rafi-Snih Don't see how an addon vehicle would break weapons. Did you install a weapons wheel mod or any script/mission mods?

• @Rafi-Snih
    Here's a variable that potentially needs eliminated :thumbsup: (unless of course you noticed this & edited the dlclist line accordingly already?)

In the 'readme.txt' in the Schyster Velox download (<click link, confirm same car?) the mod author says:

"2. Add this line -> dlcpacks:\wib_velox\ to the dlclist.xml (mods\update\update.rpf\common\data)"

Which is wrong/misleading. The correct full addition to 'dlclist.xml' should look like this:

<Item>dlcpacks:\wib_velox\</Item>

You add it in like the others, anywhere between '<Paths>' & '</Paths>' like this:

Example: (Note: your specific mods above 'wib_velox' line will differ)

<item>dlcpacks:\16challenger\</item>
    		<Item>dlcpacks:\viperwb\</Item>
    		<Item>dlcpacks:\detomaso\</Item>
    		<Item>dlcpacks:\wib_velox\</Item> <!-- add it there, like that, just above '</Paths>' -->
    	</Paths>	
    </SMandatoryPacksData>

If you haven't edited & fixed that line already, try that & see if it fixes your issue :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Good catch. Another lazy creator who will make life miserable for someone new to modss who actually follow instructions, even when they are wrong.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.