How to make custom livery
What I need to use to make a custom livery
The reason you haven't got an answer to this quickly is because you haven't been specific & detailed enough with your question .
By all means be concise, but it's always best to make sure that the reader knows exactly what your situation is. Most people can read quick, they just can't quickly answer a question that lacks specifics & has multiple interpretations to it.
For example, your question could relate to:
- Zmodeler3 & creating your own car with a custom livery
- Trying to add a custom livery to a car that does not support liveries by default
- Trying to add a custom livery to a car that does support liveries (I'm going to answer this one )
- Grab yourself a car that has a 'template' included in the download.
- You can find them by searching for 'template' on the main site.
- A template will look somewhat like this:
- The template will show you where your design will show up on the vehicle once you turn it into a livery
- Next, you want to find an art/picture program that can use layers. GIMP or Paint.NET both can (probably others in that link too).
- Open up the template with your art program of your choice.
- Create a new empty layer on top of the template picture.
- Design your custom livery on that new layer using the template layer as a guide.
- Delete the template layer, leaving only your custom design layer.
- Save the file (.png will do).
- Open up the vehicle's '.ytd' (that contains it's textures) using OpenIV's Texture Editor
- Replace one of the vehicle's pre-existing liveries with your custom texture '.png' you saved earlier.
- Load up the game & test the look of your new custom livery using your trainer of choice to spawn the car & select your livery.
That's the basics anyway. Should be enough to get you started
omg thank yo so muchhhh.
@a63nt-5m1th You forgot one important point, you need to have artistic talent.
You forgot one important point, you need to have artistic talent.
You left out one crucial point-creative ability is required.