Tuning Parts not Showing up LS-Customs

• Hello,

I am currently in the process of replacing Trevor's truck with an ADDON vehicle (https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/jeep-gladiator-2020-tuning-parts-add-on-five-m-ver-1-1).

I've converted many ADDONS to FULL REPLACE.

With the specific vehicle listed above, whenever I convert it to Trevor's truck, it drives fine and everything but the tuning parts are not showing up when I go to the Mod Shop. They're also not showing up when I use a trainer. The only option I have in the trainer and mod shop is to edit the wheels, plate, and lights.

I installed the addon version and the tuning works perfectly fine.

I checked and made sure I edited the Carcols, Vehicles.meta, and Carvariations.

I had this issue once before and it was because I needed to copy the <kitName></kitName> line in the Carcols file but that's not fixing the issue this time.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

• @Nickillac
    Not sure exactly what the issue could be, kinda sounds like a ModKitID conflict, but not sure how that would happen if the original's upgrades work & you've either edited or removed every reference to the original.

I have a vague recollection that the player vehicles work somewhat differently to other vehicles, so might be worth looking into using the Replace Player Vehicle Script mod instead for them :thinking:

• @a63nt-5m1th Hi, thanks for the information. I was actually looking for a script like that before I decided to go ahead and replace all the cars. I'm not sure how I didn't find that script you just posted. I'll go ahead and use that instead.

• @Nickillac
    Sometimes the search functionality on the main site has issues, no results appear even though you've typed something that exists. Happened to me yesterday as a matter of fact.
    If you ever get zero search results, it's always worth double-checkng it with something you know will be there :thumbsup:
    A gta5-mods focused Google search can offer a good alternative at those times (bookmark <that link, click it, replace 'replace player vehicle' part with search term of choice :thumbsup:)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.