[PLAYER] Olga Kurylenko [Add-On Ped]

• Okay, so Marvel got the Black Widow movie out a while ago. I'm not a fan of that stuff, but when I saw the Ukrainian actress in the movie, I thought "why not make her an Add-On Ped?". I'm not only talking about making a mod about her as the Taskmaster. It would be awesome if Olga were in GTA V with many outfits and hairstyles from at least her most important roles (eg. Hitman, 007 Quantum of Solace, Oblivion, Momentum). She can also have some original clothing or even more hairstyles according to whoever creates the skin. Adding unique details such as her dragon tattoo on Hitman, or her damaged face on Black Widow.

With so many requests on this forum, and with many modders who'd rather make skins from other celebrities that are more popular than Kurylenko herself, I don't expect this to be done for a long time since the date I posted this. However, I know this is possible. Face rigging has to be an absolute pain, specially if it's done for a real person, but it can be done anyways.

This Ukrainian actress is beautiful, and I'd hate someone like her to go to waste. Besides, I can imagine someone making a Machinima with her and someone with a similar descendence (coughs Niko coughs Bellic). The possibilities with Olga on the GTA scene can be endless!
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.