Gang peds spawning in places that they shouldn't be

• Sooo... I messed up some of my files trying to uninstall WOV so i could use DriveV, i could uninstall WOV succesfully by replacing the files but now every time i enter the game gang peds start spawning into cars in the middle of the city and then they start shooting each other, sometimes 2 rival gang members spawn in the same car, they stop the car and kill each other, it's hilarious but still it's a problem, i would want to know what file could be causing this, or what missing file could be causing this too, any help will be higly aprecciated, thanks.

• Interesting problem. Have you tried checking the following files? Popgroups.ymt, Popcycle.dat, and vehicles.meta?

• @Algonquin1234 i checked those out and replaced them with the original files except the ones that DriveV replaced and now nothing spawn on the streets, like nothing, no peds, no cars, only police and other services spawn only when they are needed but no natural spawns.

• Get rid of your mods folder and see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, just install DriveV again.

• @Algonquin1234 When i get rid of the mods folder the issue goes away and i have reinstalled DriveV a couple of times, tomorrow i'll see what i can do, do you know what file affects the spawn of peds?

• @Algonquin1234 Ok i just found the solution for the 2 problems for some reason the popcycle.dat on update.rpf was only 3kb so i replaced it with the original and now everything is back to normal, that includes blimps crashing into the street but yeah, thank you man :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.