[VEHICLE][WIP] Austin | MINI | Morris (1959–2000)

• "Mini" is a two-door compact city car that was produced by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and its successors from 1959 until 2000...
    MINI1
    MINI3
    MINI4
    MINI5

• The 3D model of the MINI Cooper can be easily found all around, but also in many games. I base my work on the model from FH4. However, although usually the models from Forza have a very nice and detailed engine, this is not the case with this model. This Forza model does not have any engine.
    That's why I also used a model from the NFS game. The engine is not so detailed as those from the Forza, but it will be good enough for the GTA V.

minimotor1

I am adapting the engine, but I am also adding some details...

minimotor2
    minimotor3

... and there will also be some animated parts. All in all it should look good enough in GTA V

• @NajPotez Good attention to the details. Also you can make moving radiator fan with 3D model, instead of using vehicle_track2 material. Use sblade, fblade or rblade objects to do this.

alt text

For better understanding you can take a look on blades mods from "Arena War" DLC cars

• @Yarm1995 Thanks a lot for the tip, i will have a look.

• @Yarm1995 Yes, it spins :) ... here it is:

• @NajPotez This looks much better :)

• Looks really cool!

• There will be some tuning options ...
    tuning1
    tuning2

... including few liveries:

livery

• @NajPotez LOOKS lovely keep the good work my friend : ))))

• I am also working on another version of this car:

• View from ZM on the interior:

LHD

The RHD version required mirrored wipers (also the texture of the windshield on the dirt map), radio and interior mirror. It also needed a switch between oil and temperature dials. The steering wheel with the steering column and pedals are moved to the right.

RHD

• RHD car needs an extra meta (vehiclelayouts.meta).
    ( You can read more about it in this topic )
    There is a Vsoreny's "layout_LOW_RHD" file that you can find with some cars, so I, following that example, wanted to make a file with a standard layout. However, when reversing, the driver leans too far to the right and gets out of the vehicle's dimensions.
    layouts

Realizing that due to many other details, "layout_LOW" fits better for this small vehicle, I decided to apply it to the LHD version as well. The speedometer is fully visible from the first person view with "layout_LOW". With "layout_STD" the speedometer is completely covered and not visible. Also, with low layout, it is easier to accommodate the driver and passenger in the dimensions of such a small vehicle. The positions of the steering wheel and pedals are also better ... So "layout_LOW" it is.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.