OIV Installer for Replace Cars

• Replace cars can be converted to addons (search/replace names), installed manually, or they could be installed with an OIV installer. Yes I hate OIV installers but not for my personal use and not because they're evil, because they overwrite your files without your knowledge or permission with older outdated versions.

Anyway I'm passing this on. Some of you might think the manual process is all you need, but in my case I have 9 GTA5 setups so I use this to replace in the Game folder. Yes, I said Games Folder, because I'm going to replace once rather than the 9 times I would need for my Mod folders (I can hear the condemnation) - but it's easy to reinstall after an update and game files can be replaced - ok I NEVER said that. Always install in your Mods folder.

This will replace the monroe with the beautiful Ferrari 250 GT Spyder (that you download ofc), as an example.

Obviously you can add dozens of cars per installer if you want. And ofc you can select install in MODS folder from OpenIV.

<content>
    <archive path="update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday24ng\dlc.rpf" createIfNotExist="True" type="RPF7">
    <archive path="\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf" createIfNotExist="True" type="RPF7">
    <add source="monroe.yft">monroe.yft</add>
    <add source="monroe.ytd">monroe.ytd</add>
    <add source="monroe_hi.yft">monroe_hi.yft</add>
    <add source="monroe+hi.ytd">monroe+hi.ytd</add>
    </archive>
    </archive>
    </content>

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.