Drawing sprite

• Anybody know how to draw those kinds of sprites? I mean the ones in the bottom right showing the take and lives...

Technically I "know" how to draw them, using the DRAW_SPRITE native. I just have no idea how to add text to it :/

alt text

• @JustDancePC I have no idea how those specifically were created.

If they are sprites, then they are just images and in that case you can add any text you want. Take your rectangle, add a gradient to the background, select text, add your text, save your image. No? Just swap another sprite if you want different text to display.

There is another way as well. Create your sprite background (rectangle with gradient or whatever) and then use the text function to position your text on that box.

I don't see any issue with either method.

Update: Here's the proof of concept. My sprite would be replaced by a rectangle box, positioned a the bottom right. The text is then superimposed, again by adjusting the position, over the rectangle. Now there might be another way to do it but i don't know any other function capable of doing this.

alt text

• @JohnFromGWN Yeah... I'm pretty sure it's done with the second method you mentioned since those rectangle sprites are empty by default and normally you display dynamic data in there. Thanks btw

• @JustDancePC If this is for a mod, you will have to adjust for the screen resolution.

• @JohnFromGWN Alright, adjust to the current screen resolution. Noted

• I'm pretty sure that's a scaleform, please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know which scaleform that would be, as there are many. https://vespura.com/fivem/scaleform/

• @Jitnaught that makes more sense. First time i see these. Thanks.

• @Jitnaught Oh, well, I already did it using DRAW_SPRITE and _DRAW_TEXT like John said

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.