Game randomly stutters

• Hello,
    About a 2 weeks ago now I have been see my game stutter while playing. I am not sure the cause but I remember changing my gameconfig for another to try it out. Then the stuttering started happening. It will happen constantly. I quickly reverted the gameconfigs but the stuttering still continued. I reinstalled latest drivers and restarted the PC. Did not work. I removed my mods folder, did not help. I reinstalled the game which fixed the issue.
    I reinstalled my scripts and mods (not touching the gameconfig :laughing:) and we are back to stuttering again. This has never happened before while using my mods. Are mods capable of causing your game even? If anyone can help me it would be most appreciated.
    Also worth noting that I get this message when going into my advanced graphic settings
    alt text
    I cannot adjust my extended shadows without getting this message.
    My PC specs are i7 10700K, 3080ti, 32GB, all SSDs

• @WGotch07 Okay Ill try that. I have not done that before, where would I find that XML and what value? Also any idea why I am getting this message?

• @WGotch07 Never mind I found it. By the way is there anything like GTA4 where you can bypass the memory restrictions? Again from GTA4 but something like this -norestrictions -nomemrestrict?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.