Is there a way to get ReSpawnfix.asi for addonpeds alternative install?

• I was following by a moderator here on the tutorial section about how to alternatively get addonpeds to work.

In the steps it said i needed to download a mod to get a ReSpawnfix.asi file (Grand Theft Space), but that mod does not exist anymore.

The space mod link on gta5-mods leads to the developers website, and their website leads to a google drive that is 404.

Is there a way to get ReSpawnfix.asi?

I would like to link both tutorial and space mod but as a new user the system flags any link as spam, so i cannot.

• @Flonne Is this the mod you are trying to install?

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/grand-theft-space-net-gts-devs

If it is, it would seem it is part of the OIV?

You don't really need this mod unless you switch your player to an addon mod and die. I've never needed it.

What the tutorial is suggesting is that you need to get the mod from the Grand Theft Space Mod.

So what you will do is download Grand Theft Space, and then you will extract the OIV file just as you would a zip or rar file.

Then look for a folder called Contents and look for the file called Respawnfix.asi and it might have an .ini file.

Take that file or both files and drop them in your root folder. That's all you need to do, but again only if you intend to die playing as an addon ped.

• @JohnFromGWN It is this tutorial: /topic/22644/tutorial-using-add-on-peds-without-using-meth0d-s-add-on-peds-script (add this website before the /topic) i don't really want the space mod, just the asi file on it, as the tutorial says.

Grand Theft Space doesn't exist anymore, if i search the mod on this site it will lead to the devs page, and if download from there i get a google drive 404 error. So i was wondering where else to get the .asi file.

• @Flonne Yep, that's what I thought. What the author, @ReNNie, is saying is that the mod is only available as part of the Grand Theft Space Mod.

So you have 2 options.

1. You use @ReNNie approach without that mod. That's how I do it and it is the best way to add peds.

2. If you absolutely want the ReSpawnfix.asi you can do a google search for it and if you're lucky you will find it. If not, you do as instructed in the tutorial and you download the entire Grand Theft Space mod just to get that mod which is part of it.

Those are your 2 choices. As I wrote before, you extract the OIV file to your desktop (It's just a zip file with a different extension name) and you will find ReSpawnfix.asi in the extracted files in a folder called Content. In rare cases that folder might be absent but either way your mod will be in the extracted files.

• @Flonne said in Is there a way to get ReSpawnfix.asi for addonpeds alternative install?:

@JohnFromGWN
    Grand Theft Space doesn't exist anymore, if i search the mod on this site it will lead to the devs page, and if download from there i get a google drive 404 error. So i was wondering where else to get the .asi file.

It does click on the initial download link

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/grand-theft-space-net-gts-devs/download/33458

• @JohnFromGWN Awesome, thanks!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.