Successor of Open Interiors as ASI version

• Can someone make an ASI version of Enable All Interiors that has replaced the outdated OpenInteriors? Because its a SHV .NET. Also, if possible for Franklin / Michael / Trevor to can enter online interiors (which are now lot more than those in Single player) them like OpenInteriors.

• @65536 just curious, how would that help given they are are both dlls and both depend on exactly the same resources such as native functions.

• @JohnFromGWN SHV is faster than SHVDN and on top of that, Enable All Interiors uses LemonUI + iFruit add-on, which doesn't exactly make your mods run faster...

• @JustDancePC So it's a performance issue? I have a decent Ryzen 9 PC and whether I write native functions with hash codes, plain english, or whether i write with the SHVDN wrapper I would not be able to tell the difference. Probably not even a nansecond difference in latency? Are there any benchmarks to support that? Anyway I don't use any script mods other than Menyoo and it does what I need with respect to interiors. If not I can always build a floor with Menyoo's Spooner or add collisions with CodeWalker. The teleport forward is a nice feature to get you inside things as well (when there are floors ofc).

• @JohnFromGWN
    We are talking about videogames here, of course performance is important, that's why GTA V and most video games are made in C or C++ and not C# or Java. Personally, I would make all my mods in SHV but there are no good menu libraries like Lemon UI for SHV and I'm not really interested in making my own.

You said it yourself, you don't use many script mods and you have a decent PC. Not everyone has a PC like yours and many of the people that mod their game (including me) have at least 5 to 10 script mods running in their game, hell, I saw some dude that had like 40 scrips running, shit was crazy.

• @JustDancePC i fully agree about performance. Memory optimization is a critical element of focus during game development, so code but also including the assets, polygons, lods, sound, and texture resolution.

The point i was making is do you honestly believe a gamer will notice the difference in enabling an interior using a c++ written interior vs one in c#. In all fairness i have no idea if that particular mod is total crap performance wise.

Ironically in my own personal menu, i added fade in and fade out, adding a wait before teleporting because i prefer that effect to instantaneous teleporting. I only have 2 scripts (other than Menyoo) both LemonUI, one for my cars, one for peds and locations, which goes along way in ensuring stability.

Anyway we both know nobody is going to write that asi mod. If those programming resources were available i would prefer to see the encryption removed so we could eliminate OpenIV to load and also to allow simple edits to addons by using Explorer on rpf archives.

• @JohnFromGWN

In all fairness i have no idea if that particular mod is total crap performance wise.

It Is!

Ironically in my own personal menu, i added fade in and fade out, adding a wait before teleporting because i prefer that effect to instantaneous teleporting.

That's cool, actually.

Anyway we both know nobody is going to write that asi mod.

True

• I just now tried installing Enable All Interiors mod but I can't get it do work at all! There are no blips at all on pause map, and I tried to enter the LifeInvader Offices but... the door still refuses to open, then I had tried with sjack327's SNT to pass through the LifeInvader's entrance door but only result of doing this is that is the interior is being still unsolid and I ended with falling down through map. I simply can't get Enable All Interiors mod to work in my game, everything I want is just do work, mainly because of GTA Online interiors... And I have latest GTAV version, and ScriptHookV DotNet DOES WORK in my game, as the SHVDN's reloading scripts key (Insert) IS WORKING on my side, just NOT HKH191's mod itself, and yes, I checked and there's nothing wrong / mistakes in installing process - installed it correctly! I have no clue why it keeps refusing do work...

• I seems can't get the mod do work because everytme ScriptHook DotNet keep showing these exact same errors every time I start game or reload the script:

[14:14:16] [DEBUG] Loading API from .\ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll ...
    [14:14:16] [DEBUG] Loading API from .\ScriptHookVDotNet3.dll ...
    [14:14:16] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts ...
    [14:14:17] [DEBUG] Loading assembly EnableAllinteriors.dll ...
    [14:14:18] [INFO] Found 2 script(s) in EnableAllinteriors.dll resolved to API 2.11.2.
    [14:14:18] [DEBUG] Loading assembly iFruitAddon2.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [INFO] Found 1 script(s) in iFruitAddon2.dll resolved to API 2.11.2.
    [14:14:19] [DEBUG] Loading assembly INMNativeUI.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [INFO] Found 1 script(s) in INMNativeUI.dll resolved to API 2.11.2.
    [14:14:19] [DEBUG] Loading assembly Metadata.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [INFO] Found 1 script(s) in Metadata.dll resolved to API 2.11.2.
    [14:14:19] [DEBUG] Loading assembly LemonUI.FiveM.net.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [ERROR] Failed to load assembly LemonUI.FiveM.net.dll: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CitizenFX.Core.Client, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'CitizenFX.Core.Client, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[14:14:19] [DEBUG] Loading assembly LemonUI.RageMP.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [ERROR] Failed to load assembly LemonUI.RageMP.dll: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[14:14:19] [DEBUG] Loading assembly LemonUI.RagePluginHook.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [ERROR] Failed to load assembly LemonUI.RagePluginHook.dll: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'RagePluginHook, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'RagePluginHook, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

[14:14:19] [DEBUG] Loading assembly LemonUI.SHVDN2.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [INFO] Found 0 script(s) in LemonUI.SHVDN2.dll.
    [14:14:19] [DEBUG] Loading assembly LemonUI.SHVDN3.dll ...
    [14:14:19] [INFO] Found 0 script(s) in LemonUI.SHVDN3.dll.
    [14:14:19] [DEBUG] Instantiating script EnableAllinteriors.Class1 ...
    [14:14:19] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script EnableAllinteriors.Class1 because constructor threw an exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LemonUI.SHVDN2, Version=1.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'LemonUI.SHVDN2, Version=1.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at EnableAllinteriors.Class1..ctor()

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.