HELP ME WITH EXPORT xml files

• i want to export yft to xml but I cant click to export XML file why

• @fausedit Use codewalker rpf explorer in edit mode.

• i try but in codewalker Explore doesn't show me that i can click to export xml but import xml i can

• @fausedit make sure edit mode is enabled at top, then right click the file you want to export.

• i know that but still doesn't work for me maybe my pc have antivirus and doesn't allow it to do it i watch atlases 10video but nobody show me how to fix xml export but for them they work why

• This post is deleted!

• @fausedit said in HELP ME WITH EXPORT xml files:
    ![ ](file:///C:/Users/faust/OneDrive/Desktop/Inked3fa67c66262a0f087007271b5acf098d90ba43c5_LI.jpg)

• @fausedit
    If not done so already, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Codewalker installed by getting it from the Codewalker Discord. :thumbsup:
    The v.29 on here (gta5-mods) is way out of date (almost 4 years) & possibly missing the functionality you need.

• @a63nt-5m1th happy new year. I think this is more related to general PC knowledge, notice the image link to a local file, not going to happen. Would that be ground computing as opposed to cloud? Jk. Not to mention the anti virus blocking it.

• @fausedit you need to upload images, you can't link to a local file, and your anti virus will not block any xml files since they are harmless and non executable. Upgrade your codewalker explorer as per @a63nt-5m1th and if that doesn't help, post an image showing your issue with error message if any.

For images
    https://postimages.org/

• @JohnFromGWN
    Happy new year to ya :thumbsup: Can remember the functionality of v.29, whether it has full Import/Export XML, but updating to latest version probably a good idea anyway :thumbsup:

@fausedit
    As @JohnFromGWN mentions, you need to upload an image to an external site & then post the image link here for it to work. :thumbsup:

Posting the image link directly into post will work no problem, but (optional) if you want to have the image display here in your post (rather than just a green link to the external site/image) you can do this also:

• Type something in your post (can be anything/name of image etc)
    • Highlight what you typed
    • Hit the image icon (rectangle with mountain & sun (at top of post))
    • Paste the image link from the external site
    • Image should appear in right hand preview
    • Post using usual '[:white_check_mark: Submit]' button

Try the latest version of CodeWalker from the CodeWalker Discord (once logged in, download will be in the '#releases' section) & see if you have the same issue & let us know :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th @fausedit

Actually hitting Edit mode isn't required if you are just exporting/extracting.

https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/36987/how-to-post-an-image-or-a-link-on-this-forum

• I also had this problem, all versions of CodeWalker can't export xml files
    https://postimg.cc/GBcGjHYF

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.