[MAP][WIP] Real California Architecture

• @BlocParty @Vlad

Yep, this mod along with Marvel or celebrity skins/peds and scripts is why I visit everyday too. You got fans, homey. :)

• @Vlad it coming out yet?

• @Neutralization update is released, waiting for admin approval
    @All
    Changelog:

0.3.3 - Freeway Signs accuracy was improved. Thanks a lot to @Spitfire7 for information and research.

Added:
    New freeway signs
    Beverly Hills Sign

Fixed:
    Freeway signs - North Long Beach to North Los Angeles, Venice Blvd to Sepulveda Blvd, East Santa Monica to East San Bernardino, US State Route 1 to CA State Route 1, some lettering is centered.
    Hollywood Sign - lights at night.
    Santa Monica Pier Sign - method of textures compression, too dark pillar.

• @Vlad Yes private use

• @HeySlickThatsMe oh, nice :)

• outstanding! as always thanks

• @PowerStar thanks!

• @Vlad whats planned for next update? and when will it be?

• @Neutralization oh, this is a difficult question,
    I guess it's will be new freeway signs, so all signs in the LA and other cities like Santa Monica will be finished. (Freeway Signs in Santa Monica finished already(i mean around Santa Monica City, not freeway).

And probably :

• US Bank Tower (60 % done)
    • California Plaza (50% done)
    • Hollywood Wax Museum (40 % done)
    • AMC Theater in Santa Monica (60 % done)
    • Echo Park Sign and Echo (90%)
    • Echo Park Boat House (default is the same as real life, but with annoying warning signs, half broken roof and too dirty)(90% done)

But i'm not sure if all this things will be released in update.

• @Vlad Um...Nice to know. Looking forward to it. So you are planning of finishing all the freeways signs in LA? I noticed that there still some if not alot freeway signs on Interstate 10 that arent finished yet. Also after your done LA freeway signs are you planning to do the countryside as well?

• @Neutralization yes, I'm planning of finishing all the freeways signs in LA. Not sure what you mean about Interstate 10, there's map of current state of freeway signs.
    alt text
    Can you show me on the map the freeway signs, that you think is not finished?
    And yes, i'm planning countryside freeway sign too of course :)

• @Vlad Yea the light green part (Fwy_04) and i think some exits ramps on fwy_02 arent replaced.

• @Neutralization that's mean that is the files from fwy_04, and it's not edited yet. I think i will add all this (28 files) freeway signs in update.

@Vlad said in [MAP][WIP] Real California Architecture:

@Neutralization oh, this is a difficult question,
    I guess it's will be new freeway signs, so all signs in the LA and other cities like Santa Monica will be finished. (Freeway Signs in Santa Monica finished already(i mean around Santa Monica City, not freeway).

And probably :

• Echo Park Boat House (default is the same as real life, but with annoying warning signs, half broken roof and too dirty)(90% done)

Thank you for sharing your working progress. We are all super excited :) Hollywood Blvd is going to be epic some day down the road :)

• @DarthPungz said in [MAP][WIP] Real California Architecture:

Hollywood Blvd is going to be epic some day down the road :)

yeah :relieved:

• @Vlad U will be doing West Coast Customs SIGN as well ? Thought to remind if its on ur list or not.

@_Vlad_ Now that's the pictures I like to see more. What's what and where and all :)

• @Sh3nZeR yep
    @ReNNie not sure what you mean

@_Vlad_ the picture you post to exactly what signs along which freeway are in which rpf. Love it when you share that insight.

• @ReNNie ah, ok, thanks :)

• @DarthPungz said in [MAP][WIP] Real California Architecture:

@Vlad said in [MAP][WIP] Real California Architecture:

@Neutralization oh, this is a difficult question,

And probably :

Thank you for sharing your working progress. We are all super excited :) Hollywood Blvd is going to be epic some day down the road :)

consider replacing hookah palace sign sir I think am not asking too much it is in downtown

• @PowerStar someone already asked about that
    yep, it's planned too, now i found the files for it, but i think it take a more time, than something other, because it's need to be edited more complex than just replaced the sign to make it accurate
    Also, in Google Maps this building available only from 2015. But i'm trying to make actual version of everything. So, i don't know which one advertisiment is actual for 2017. If you want to help me, you can do some research about actual advertisiment

• @Vlad I find it, If you or someone ,can see what advertisement it is with this picture , it's far away i can't read .
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterkerhart/32653426965/

• @cgz, thanks, but i need close up photo, because it's not possible to make the texture for it using this photo

• @Vlad Yeah :/

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.