New nob wanting advice

• Ayoi Ito all modzz out there was just wondering if someone that been on for long that just say if possible to join another mod player in story mode in mission or and type way that plY with someone or am just asking a stupid question as iv Got all my information installed and working though as I’m still new as iv saw a menu on GTA5 mods that’s co/op but doesn’t really have much about it if anyone could help nob out I’ll appreciate it

• @Driftking53612
    Not sure they will still be functional, given they both haven't been updated in a while, but there are two co-op mods on the main site:

There may be other mods out there too, but if all else fails you should be able to figure out some sort of co-op play using FiveM, even if you have to set up your own server first etc. I've never used FiveM, so I'm guessing, but would seem likely.

Also, em, the correct term is 'noob'. 'nob' is kinda shorthand for 'penis' in English.
    Probably don't use that. In this context it's unnecessarily self-deprecating & in others could potentially lead to confusing situations &/or at worst, entirely undesirable advances.

• Ayoiii bru😂😂shot for the reply back 🧐 much appreciated and also kak funny for the end part 😂✅

• @a63nt-5m1th I'm very well aware of the subtleties of the language, whether it is the Queen's English or the shit we speak here in North America, but we must keep in mind that if a penis was/were indeed asking for advice, then the sentence "nob wanting advice" would be semantically and grammatically correct. It isn't in this context but it's important for the many non english native speakers here to understand the nuances...for example someone who isn't very nice can be called a dick or a prick.

Similarly the word tool can be use to describe the male sexual organ, a person of low IQ, a device for building things such as a hammer, and also someone who doesn't think for themselves, a follower, a sheep as in "he's such a tool". In fact this word has so many additional meanings.

• @Driftking53612
    :smile:

You may have found this already, but this appears to be the site for the newer (0.9.3.4+) Multiplayer Co-oP Mod linked above (it now looks to be on v0.9.4 & last updated 21st Aug 2021 :thumbsup:).
    Appears to have a GitLab page here, the version release dates match up & GitLab/gta5-mods pages, in one way or another, link back to that site, so looks genuine.

@JohnFromGWN
    That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

It's funny how many troublesome situations English can find itself in while still remaining grammatically correct:

"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?" - Martin Gardner, Aha! Insight

• @a63nt-5m1th Martin Gardner as in Scientific American?

• @JohnFromGWN said in New nob wanting advice:

as in Scientific American?

I believe so. Don't know that much about him, just that I can tell by the way he writes he was obviously influenced by the works of Lewis Carroll (see the quote in my sig etc).

• @a63nt-5m1th read his columns as a child, they were great.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.