Block/Mute button

• Would be nice, as registered user, to have the option to block/mute other users; I want to block all those mfs that upload those piece of crap mp female mods

• @JustDancePC Not gonna happen but it would be nice. The ones who really deserve it are the clickbait ones. They post some crap hairstyle and instead of using the real mp female (who is actually transgender) they put a photoshopped gorgeous model or even worse a pay only mod. So noobs come on and they figure using Menyoo or Simple Trainer they can get the mp female to look exactly like the one in the picture - not realizing they've been duped. Of course the mod creator will be more than happy to help on his patreon page, for a fee that is.

Can you imagine a Ferrari mod in the picture and then when you download it, it's actually an old rusted honda civic? That's exactly the same clickbait. The irony is that the admins would never allow that with a vehicle, yet it is allowed for a ped mod? Really? This is how they get away from what should be a free community.

Disgusting. They should be banned for posting misleading, totally false descriptions and images.

alt text

• @JohnFromGWN

instead of using the real mp female (who is actually transgender)

LMAOOOO

Nah fr. not only they use fake ones, their edited versions are pretty ugly too imo. It's so annoying seeing those edited ugly ass bitches every time I check the player section looking for cool stuff.

• @JustDancePC Working on this Honda Civic, the actual mod i made is a tiny little bit different from the picture.

alt text

• @JustDancePC said in Block/Mute button:

It's so annoying seeing those edited ugly ass bitches

I know exactly how you feel that's why I'm working in Zmodeler on some really nice upgrades of the MP female, you know the ones where they say "Better MP Female".

Here is a preview but please don't share it until it's released - only for my patreon page now.

There will be extra slots for male genitalia.

alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.