In my cars something very strange happens with the suspension. Does it happen to someone?
Hello friends, I have seen that in some cars of my GTA something strange happens with the suspension.
And since I couldn't explain it, I leave you with two images.
This is the normal height of the car, without my character getting into it. But...
This is the new height once I get on.
As you can see, without understanding the reason, it greatly increases its height, leaving a horrible appearance.
I don't have mods that modify these things, I've tried completely deleting the mods folder and it keeps happening.
Does anyone know what can produce it, so I can start investigating?
That's a weird one, never seen that before
- Has it always happened with the vehicles it affects, or just started happening at some point etc? (if always, likely just a badly made vehicle).
- Maybe check settings of any Trainer you are using for any suspension/downforce related settings (or probably quicker, remove all trainers & test if still happening in-game, & if so, then look for settings etc).
- Does it happen the same for standard & also upgraded/lowered suspension?
- Have you ever had any mods like VStancer installed? (remove all scripts, whether related to vehicles or not, just to rule them out anyway)
- Could be 'handling.meta' or 'vehicles.meta' related. Take the handling/vehicles data from a vanilla police car or something & overwrite what you have for that car (make backup obvs), test in-game & see if it still happens? That should tell you whether it's related to the data in those '.meta' files or not)
Test the above out & see what you get. If nothing, package that vehicle above up with it's '.meta/.ymt' data (wherever it's stored etc) into a '.zip/.7z/.rar' etc & send me the link (so, the '.yft's, '.ytd', handling/vehicles/carvariations/carcols/ (maybe 'vehiclelayouts' too, if it's non-vanilla) meta data (full files or just the data for that car, doesn't matter, if multiple vehicles in file, tell me name of car etc ).
Also, link to the original download if you can.