Headlight Doesn't Illuminate The Ground
I've installed Rena's "Indian Chief Dark Horse 2019 [Add-On] 1.0" mod and the headlight doesn't illuminate the ground.
It's something I can do about it thru a .meta/.yml file or modifications needs to be made to the actual model, the one located in .yft files?
- GTAV 2545 Epic version.
- I have 24 vehicle mods installed, 19 cars and 5 motorcycles, but only this mode has the issue mentioned at the beginning of the post.
- The following are the only changes I've made within the specified files:
- carvariations.meta -- <Item>0_IndianCDH_modkit</Item> to <Item>0_bike_modkit</Item>
- handling.meta -- <handlingName>BLAZER4</handlingName> to <handlingName>INDIANCDH</handlingName>
- vehicles.meta -- <handlingId>BAGGER</handlingId> to <handlingId>INDIANCDH</handlingId>
-- 0x55751738 = Alfa Romeo to 0xA1F89227 = Indian
-- 0x2EE25EFE = Stelvio 2017 to 0xC240D47E = Chief Dark Horse '19
- I've ran the mod even on a clean version, meaning unaltered files in "mods" directory and only this mod installed in "mods\update\x64\dlcpacks", and I was confronted with the same issue.
@Dix-Hauser seems to be improper node for the headlight. can only be fixed by modifying the model itself