ENB not working
I tried to install ENB after installing VisualV , Enb shader showing in game but its doesnt applying any effect
only slight reflection on vehicle (Inc clean n natural,prsa,awesomekillz settings)
I reinstalled game but same issue, I need help regarding this matter please
same with me
@a63nt-5m1th was talking to sam mods about this yesterday and can't wrap my head around it
Gonna be pretty hard to diagnose unless the issue is repeatable on another machine, which is unlikely. There's so much crapware in every OS/3rd party app now, it's getting harder & harder to remove/diagnose/fix anything. Just try deactivating Windows Update (without it secretly reactivating itself) & you'll see how little control you have even over your own PC/OS.
Maybe something in here that might help:
- Can you open the ENB menu? (Shift+Enter by default, also does the ON/OFF toggle work/see a difference? (Shift+F12 normally)
- Tried a default/basic ENB/no presets installed? Latest version? (0.471 was updated 17-02-22 to fix compatibility issues with RagePluginHook). Also, try older versions of ENB (you can find them in this thread)
- AMD or Nvidia GPU? AMD GPUs have always had a lot of issues with ENB (not sure they are even officially supported, generally they can work, but no support from ENB if you have issues etc). A lot of the new RTX 3000 series Nvidia cards have random weird issues with ENB also.
- Try different older Graphics Drivers & uninstall your current GPU driver in Windows Safe Mode using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller).
- Disable all overlays & such, including MSI Afterburner, Fraps, Nvidia Geforce/Steam/Origin etc overlays. Nearly everything comes with one now-a-days & a lot are hidden away & you may not know they are running etc. Basically, do your research & disable everything like that.
- Disable Anti-virus or anything like that also.
- Messed with in-game graphics settings? Like disabling MSAA & Anisotropic Filtering etc to see if any conflict exists there etc.
- Maybe try disabling select effects within ENB to see if one is at the root cause of it & breaking the others etc.
- Try running check disk on all your hard drives. Then run a System File Scan & then after that perhaps run DISM & make sure your Windows image is good.
- Just one copy of the game installed?
- Windows 10 or Windows 11?
- Download the free version of Windows Repair 4.12.3 & run it's repairs (read it's instructions tho, it steps you through the process & explains everything pretty well, including backups & what to run etc).
- If you get desperate, maybe try a repair install/in-place upgrade reinstall of Windows (basics here).
I fixed the problem
the shaders were not working
so I changed my operating system and it worked
I use mid pc so I only use it for screenshot purpose
Nice. Glad you got it working