Unable to flip car or control vehicle mid air

• When my car rolls upside down or lands sideways, I can't flip it back on wheels normally as we do. On air, shift and control keys can't balance the car. I use arrows keys for driving controls, so I thought it might be conflicting, so on in-game settings, I did reset the controls to default, no changes. Verified game data, no changes. Uninstalled the whole game, started a fresh, well, without mods, it works. So I narrowed down trynna find which mod was the culprit. Addons have no issue, in short, my mods folder doesn't affect anything.
    I have reached a point where removing ScriptHookV.dll only (that is leaving the dinput8 and the scripthookv.net installed), the controls works.
    I'm not a pro but I think something's up with my asi files, so I tried removing each one of the asi's I have and launch the game (with scripthookv present) but controls still not responding. So far the only solution is to remove scripthookv , and we know without it, game's boring. I have the latest release of scripthook (1.0.2545.0) and latest GTA on Epic games (1.0.2545.0.1).

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.