lego friends mod gta 5 his characters and the map in gta or only caracters

• lego friends mod gta 5
    his characters and the map in gta or only caracters
    I was wondering if you could put the characters from lego friends in gta or the map from lego friends as a way
    I mean, I saw my little pony characters in my little pony in san andreas
    you can do this in gta 5, that is, put them and lego friends
    mi asi dorii mapa din lego friends harta aia din serialele lego serialele lego ca si cum friends of heartlake city the power of friendship or girls on a mission or the power of friensdship or friend of heartlake city
    I would like a way because there is not much, there is no way
    Lego friends mod for gta 5 I want a mod for gta 5 with the characters from lego friends the main characters to be the main girls that is emma mia stephanie olivia andrea
    or the lego map to put it in a way to be the lego map in the way in gta to walk with the cars there to walk the way it is not done yet the way it has not been done yet but you can do it that is my little pony was in the breast andreas my little pony put in san andreas you can do this too in gta 5 with lego friends
    I haven't seen lego friends at all in gta only normal lego but it would be great if lego friends would be made because it's not and many would take it if someone did this
    you have 2 options are 2 options
    ori in los santos
    put the characters from lego friends in gta 5 los santos cum a fost in san andreas my little pony in los santos da my little pony in los santos
    or you can put the map from the lego series
    folder
    that map map from lego series and characters so for gta
    or just the characters in los santos so for gta
    you have 2 options are 2 options
    you can also put the map from the lego series in the same way as the lego characters
    or you can put only the characters from lego friends and not the map from the lego friends series
    in the saints
    in san andreas my little pony were the girls in the series and the girls in the series were in los santos
    in san andreas in los santos
    they were the girls in my little pony
    you could also put lego friends in gta 5
    if you put the map from lego friends you would put the concert scenes from lego friends map map map from lego friends if you put you would put the scenes from there that were more or just the roads
    I would like to walk on the roads of lego friends I want to walk but you can not take out los santos to be 2 maps
    let there be 2 maps and los santos and lego, that is, don't remove los santos
    you can keep them holy
    or lego characters in gta
    in san andreas there were pony characters there were more ponies that is about 3-4 characters in the car
    so there were 3-4 characters in the car the mode does not exist at all there is no mode but you can do it
    and with san andreas I saw on youtube I leave you a link

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.