Looking to downgrade, which version you think is best?

• @DugiHowser unfortunately that's not true, you can't stop GTA5 updates on Steam. You are forced to update. However if you revert you will not be nagged again. So no issues unless you do a verify integrity or reinstall. Then once more you revert.

• @DugiHowser I must say having the Steam version is a pretty good idea then :see_no_evil: :yum:

@JohnFromGWN You are right, when the first update comes up Steam also forcing you to update as well. Although yeah once you revert back no more updates anymore...
    Also true like you said there are many sites that sell the GTA 5 for Steam with just a few bucks anyway :sweat_smile: A worthy invesment and money well spent it's gonna be :yum: :cake:

• @JohnFromGWN I stand corrected. I bought it at the latest update so I haven't had any needed updates yet. Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

• @Aurora11 I think its still on sale on steam. Regular price is $30 but if you buy the Special edition its $15 for some reason lol. So I bought that one.

• @JohnFromGWN @DugiHowser lol I just saw I have gta 5 in my steam library :rofl: :rofl: Damn it's been so long I even forgot I was bought that game a decade ago in Steam :sweat_smile: Of course I'm perma banned in online though thanks to a dumb modder and useless rockstar...

I was went to take a coffee and when I return I was inside in a cage with 20 more people and money raining on me. Then rockstar still didn't care my innocence ..

Then I was got mad and bought a rockstar warehouse version for very cheap and added myself 160 billion $ lol :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: I was keep buying cars and selling them back for no reason at all :DDDDDDD

• @JohnFromGWN I concur

• @ReNNie What online version is 2189? 1.52?

EDIT: lol, first time lucky, it indeed is 1.52

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.