How to enable guns on aircrafts?

• So, I have been trying to fix this for a very long time but it never works out. The aircrafts have weapons on the side but wont shoot. I have checked and in handling.meta they do have <Item type="CVehicleWeaponHandlingData">
    Can someone help me fix this?

• @IsThatDeath
    Need a bit more info:

• Is it all aircraft affected, or just some?
    • Just planes, or heli's as well?
    • Add-on's, replace, vanilla, or all air vehicles affected etc?
    • All weapons don't work or just some? Rockets, guns or both etc
    • Anything else you feel may be relevant. Include that too.

Don't spare the keyboard, give as much info & detail as you can :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Okay, so I found out why they werent shooting. The fxmanifest did not include the Weapon_info files.
    The MG shoots now, but now when shooting with rockets my game crashes

To answer your questions

1. Some aircrafts
    2. Mostly planes but some helis too
      3 Only addon weapons. This includes anything with a gun, such as tank, jet, heli, armored vehicles, etc
    3. All guns wouldn't work but now the MG works but the other guns in the wheel crashes the game

• @IsThatDeath said in How to enable guns on aircrafts?:

fxmanifest

FiveM I take it then? If so, you probably want someone who knows FiveM. I've never used it & hadn't even heard of 'fxmanifest.lua' before googling it etc. I would have never figured out you needed to place the Weapon_info files in 'fxmanifest.lua' to get the guns working, I just know Singleplayer modding.

• @a63nt-5m1th Oh man, I have been researching for weeks and even asked other developers who knows more about fivem developing but they never answer, well, thank you anyways :)

• @IsThatDeath
    No probs :thumbsup:, sorry I can't help, maybe try these forums if you haven't already:

https://forum.cfx.re/c/server-development/35

https://vfivem.com/

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.