Menyoo 1.0.212 Download

• i dont understand, whats the point of updates, if nobody cant download it :D

• @Gta5KoRn you're absolutely right

• Was somebody able to download the last update? :D

• @Gta5KoRn no, that link is basically useless. It never worked for me.

• menyoo 1.0.212? Man I'm using 1.5 from github modified to my own 1.6.3 now. I need to merge the changes (if any) for the latest build and intend to do a pull request when I'm happy with it. Latest versions have always been available on Mafins Git though, maybe not as a release, but the build files are all there

For anyone that wants my .asi, see here. Just over-write whatever latest version of menyoo you are using, all the menyoostuff folders work the same, so you can keep those

• @ItsJustCurtis we know. I once made some minor changes to the source code and recompiled it successfully but with some additional packages advised by @jitnaught.

Unfortunately the gamer who can't even locate GTA5.EXE is unlikely to work with the source.

I use Menyoo as is, from the github releases, and increasingly develop my own lemonui menus for 90% of what i actually use in game, that is teleporting, music, spawning and customizing vehicles and peds.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.