Adding makeup instead of replacing them.

• Hi,

I'm working on something and I want to add new makeup, I already did with tattoos and hair decals.
    I've created a custom RPF with the folders: \common\data\effects\peds and added facial_overlays.meta

facial_overlays.meta is used to add more makeup and etc, if I edit the original file located in update.rpf I can add new makeup without replacing the existing ones, but I want to make an addon to use it on servers and singleplayer without touching the update.rpf.

alt text

I can't make it to work using the custom rpf, my content.xml includes:

<Item>
          <filename>dlc_gtawtattoos:/common/data/effects/peds/facial_overlays.meta</filename>
          <fileType>PED_OVERLAY_FILE</fileType>
          <overlay value="false" />
          <disabled value="true" />
          <persistent value="false" />
        </Item>

and <Item>dlc_gtawtattoos:/common/data/effects/peds/facial_overlays.meta</Item> (I can't find any info or line about facial_overlays.meta in content.xml located in update.rpf)

The makeup is installed in: dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\ped_mp_overlay_txds.rpf\

The makeup in thos folder work is I replace the existing makeup but not if I create a new one.

Any idea?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.