Which values controlling the NPC cars doing burnout at traffic light?

• I was seeing this cool effect here and there time to time but I noticed none of the cars doing this in my game anymore. One of the mods I have installed preventing it I guess.

I could have find this myself but since it is only rarely happening it would be quite impossible to find it by keep replacing the files inside update.rpf with vanilla files :(

Anyone knows which value and file responsible for it?

Edit: I also would like to know the value that making the NPCs slam the gas pedal when you kill them while the car was stationary. I noticed they are not doing this either. Perhaps this could be a way for me search this myself though, since it is easy to trigger this effect :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

• @Aurora11
    The dead driver burnout is 'CTaskVehicleDeadDriver' in 'vehicleaitasks.ymt', some additional info in this post/thread. :thumbsup:
    Not sure about traffic light burnout, but worth ruling out the task based '.ymt' files manually. It's the kind of thing that could be a scripted task. That, or some kind of scenario or out & out script most likely.

• @a63nt-5m1th Oh thank you so so much :see_no_evil: :yum: This will be very very useful and handy for me <3

I will experiment on task based .ymts , I hope I can be lucky enough though since that burnout is being pretty rare haha :sweat_smile: I wonder is that about the joyriders :thinking: I was disabled them since they also drive very chaotic in the traffic and can't find peace until they smash through my car :rofl: :rofl:

I also feel like looking at the mod that had these values in the vehicleaitasks.ymt to break the dead driver burnout behaviour. Perhaps the traffic light burnout has been broken/stopped by the same mod as well. Now of course the task is figuring out with which mod these values came with lol :sweat_smile: but it shouldn't be too difficult for me since I mostly keep the downloaded mods as well after the installation :yum:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.